In the ever-changing landscape of employment law, Rubric stays close to ensure you have constant bespoke and robust support.
We support you directly in three ways:
Rubric on-call – a traditional legal-support model. Engage the Rubric employment team when you need us.
Personal advice – adhoc consultancy when you need it most. Rubric typically deals with businesses, but our team support you as an individual when employment issues affect you, such as discrimination, dismissal, grievances or disciplinary.
Our advice is delivered in an engaging and supporting way, working alongside other Practices in the business where necessary. You can be guaranteed of our commitment in how we work with you through our Communications Charter.
We advise on:
- ACAS proceedings and employment tribunal procedure
- Business reorganisations and restructurings (including redundancy)
- Data protection issues at work
- Disciplinary issues, grievances and dismissals
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Employing foreign workers
- Furlough advice
- Health and safety at work
- Post-termination restrictions and confidential information
- Standardising terms and conditions
- Tax and employee incentives
- Termination packages
- Trade union recognition
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE)
- Unfair dismissal