In the ever-changing landscape of employment law, Rubric stays close to ensure you have constant bespoke and robust support.
Employment law is a broad field that is always evolving. As one of our specialisms, our expert team is readily available to address a spectrum of issues, ranging from contract formation and recruitment, through to redundancies and conflict resolution.
We’re here to help protect your business and make sure it runs smoothly and fairly. Not only do we keep you on the right side of the law, but we also make sure your employees are treated fairly.
We advise on:
- Contracts and handbooks
- ACAS proceedings and employment tribunal procedure
- Business reorganisations and restructurings (including redundancy)
- Data protection issues at work
- Disciplinary issues, grievances and dismissals
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Employing foreign workers
- Health and safety at work
- Post-termination restrictions and confidential information
- Standardising terms and conditions
- Termination packages
- Trade union recognition
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE)
- Unfair dismissal
What makes Rubric different?
Feeling left in the dark and unsure of where you are with your business transaction can be stressful. Rubric takes a hands-on approach to eliminate these frustrations.
Proactive communication. From instruction through to completion we will update you regularly throughout your transaction and promise to respond to enquiries within 24 hours. We start with a kick-off call to find out how and when you’d like to be updated, so you can have peace of mind knowing when your next update is due. Read more about our communication charter here.
Transparent price structure. This will be clearly discussed before any work is started, so you won’t be left with any surprises at the end.
We’re all about keeping to our timeline. With our seasoned experience and efficient processes, we make sure everything runs smoothly and on time.