Our core Rubric team supports your commercial legal needs alongside the services you need to run your business.
We are committed to providing pragmatic commercial legal advice. We have extensive experience advising private sector clients, working closely with them to achieve quick, practical solutions and to mitigate areas of commercial risk.
Robust systems and processes complemented with financial discipline, engaged teams and great client relationships are the basis of any successful commercial enterprise. Add Rubric’s exceptional legal support and water-tight documentation and your business will fly.
We protect your IP, engage your clients with terms of business that safeguard your interests and create solid third-party agreements for outsourcing, manufacture or partnerships and services.
We advise on:
- Agency agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contract hire and leasing agreements
- Data protection advice
- Distribution agreements
- E-commerce, online terms and regulatory advice
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements
- LLP agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Services agreements and frameworks
- Shareholder agreements
- Standard trading terms and conditions
- Supply contracts and sourcing